Last Modified: Dec 6th, 2020
2. Personal Information We CollectWhen you interact with the App, we may collect personal information such as:
- First and last name;
- Usernames you use on other platforms (e.g., Google or Facebook) if you are logging into the App using your log-in credentials from that platform;
- Email address;
- Phone number;
- Physical address;
- IP address;
- Payment information;
- Unique device ID or other online identifier;
- If you opt-in, location information, such as real-time information about the location of your device; and
- Any other personal information provided (e.g., notes, special requests or instructions, polls, surveys, reviews, chatbot messages) in the App.
We may also collect general information about the equipment you use to access the App, your operating system and browser type, the features that you use, times and dates of your interactions with the App, details of your transactions through and interactions with the App, and software event data.
3. How We Collect InformationWe may collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it, including by filling out food orders (e.g., special requests or instructions), providing reviews of restaurants, using the chatbot feature, setting up an account and personal profile, or participating in food competitions, contests, or marketing/promotional events.
- Automatically as you interact with the App, such as location data, data on browsing activities and patterns, times and dates of logins, and event data.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use or disclose your information for one or more of the following business purposes:
- Providing the goods and services you’ve requested or agreed to receive;
- Enabling you to participate in App features (e.g., providing location information allows for efficient curbside pickup);
- Enabling you to participate in food competitions, contests, and promotional events;
- Processing your account registration;
- Responding to your questions, feedback, or other requests;
- Improving and managing the App;
- Informing you about new features of the App;
- Notifying you regarding your use of the App, and changes to the App;
- Marketing our products and services to you and sending you marketing materials that may be of interest to you, but only if you consent to providing your information for this purpose;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- For other purposes with your consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Marketing Communications from Street Food EZ, Inc., dba Instamarkt. We will send you marketing communications only with your express consent. If you choose not to consent, you may still access the App, but you may not receive important information about updated features and functionality of the App or other products that may interest you.
5. How We Share Information
Sweepstakes, Contests, Events, and Promotions. We may offer food competitions, contests, and promotional events (each, a “Promotion”) through the App that may require tickets or other registration. By participating in a Promotion, you agree to the terms, conditions and/or official rules that govern that Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, we may disclose your personal information to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of the Promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
Administrative and Legal Reasons. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (y) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or (z) protect and defend our rights or property, the App, its users, or the public.
Business Transfer. We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information related to the App, including, without limitation, your personal information, demographic information and usage information (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the App or applicable database or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our ownership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
6. Sales of Personal Information
We have not sold, and—except in connection with a business transfer (described above)—we will not sell your personal information.
While we make reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or information we transmit to you from the App, and you assume all related risks.
We regularly review the information that we collect and store. Personal data collected and stored for the purposes of processing orders and auditability will generally be maintained indefinitely.
9. Other Information Lawful Bases.
We collect and process your personal information only when we have a lawful basis to do so. Lawful bases include your consent, the fulfillment of our contractual rights or obligations, complying with applicable law, and the legitimate interests of Street Food EZ, Inc., or third parties (provided that processing your data for a legitimate interest does not outweigh your rights and freedoms). Examples of a legitimate interest include (a) analyzing user data to maintain and improve the App for all users; (b) providing you with access to the App and related goods and services; (c) providing you with up-to-date information about new features of the App; (d) engaging third-party service providers to deliver certain features of the App; and (e) complying with record retention laws or other legal obligations. You may withdraw your consent or object to a legitimate interest at any time by contacting us at the information provided below.
Do Not Track. Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the App does not respond to DNT signals.
Children Under 16. The App is not intended for children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not use the App or submit any personal information through the App.
If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided their personal information to us, please contact us, and we will delete that information.
10. Your Choices and Privacy Rights
If you choose not to provide personal information, you may be unable to access or use the App or certain App features. For example, not providing location information will cause the App’s location-based features to be disabled, which could interfere with you receiving food you ordered.
Your Privacy Rights. You may access and update the personal information you provided to set up your account, or terminate your account, at any time through your account. If you wish to terminate your account and use a third-party platform (e.g., Google or Facebook) to log into the App, you may also need to terminate our access to your information through that platform. If you would like to obtain a copy of all personal information gathered by the App, terminate your account, or if you would like to correct or delete your information, you may submit a request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our response to your inquiry may include, as applicable:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request);
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We may be unable to delete your personal information without also deleting your account.
Depending on the law that applies where you live, you may have additional rights, such as the right to object to further processing of your personal information, the right to request restrictions on such processing, or request that we send your information to another organization of your choice (where technically feasible).
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to any request. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
Opting Out. If you no longer wish to receive promotional and marketing communications from us, send us an email at email@example.com. You can also stop receiving certain types of email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in such communications.
Improper Collection and Misuse of Personal Information. Please report any improper collection or misuse of personal information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the law where you live, you may also have the right to file a complaint with your local attorney general or other data protection authority.
11. Our Contact Information
Street Food EZ, Inc., dba Instamarkt
3759 SW Badger Avenue, #205
Redmond, Oregon 97756